Kahilidlaw nu? :> *insert: clarity, thrift shop, die young, lose myself, zedd, one republic, just one last time, scream and shout, laserlights, (manila playlist) prime, interchemex, batok na rice, hilaw nga rice, sinigang na may sugar and vinegar, porkchop na may sprite, tagaytay, southmall, las pinas babyyyy* <3
I’m a very kind and a nice person. It just so happened that I strongly dislike you. For you by the way. :)
Hello there! Today I’m going to share with you my survival kit 101.
1. we should have our PHONE with us, with load of course and make sure you are subscribed to unlimited chuchu. To register text L30 or ALL20 and send to 8888 (iloilo globe users).
2. FLASHLIGHT, we’ll never know when the light will fade.
3. SCISSORS. Great for cutting food wrappers etc etc
4. PEPPER SPRAY. Again, this is a “survival kit”.
5. a WATER PROOF POUCH. In case you left all these stuff in the middle of the flood/water, anyone who finds it can still use it, or you can make an improvise hook and grab it. :3
6. And lastly, PRAYER, these kind of circumstances may be a really scary, but remember WE HAVE A GREATER GOD. ;)
Be safe everyone!